Welcome to your blog, health library staff! Get the latest information in Continuing Education, Research, Reference, Project Updates, and Access Notes all in one convenient place.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
JAMA Reviews Health Libraries Management Book
If you subscribe to MEDLIB, you might have seen that JAMA has given a very complimentary review to the newly published revised edition of The Medical Association Guide to Managing Health Care Libraries. This was one of the books in the publication pipeline when I was on the MLA Books Panel, and I was very impressed by the sample chapter I read; the authors/editors (Margaret Bandy and Roz Dudden) are good, clear writers and they know their subject well. I think anyone with library management responsibilities will want to take this to the beach this summer (OK, maybe not, but we should have it in the collection).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment